Sunday, 10 February 2013

frustrations

Something that personally very frustrating is the fact that I get the impression from many people that I must attend church every week and go to every event the church holds and volunteer at theses things. You should not go to a church if you are forced to and I feel like the church should not tell you to serve the church but to make it an option. Also, church is something that is mandatory but it dose help. it is not the end of the world if you mill one Sunday. Church is not a set time nor a set location, it is discussing the Lord with other Christians.

1 comment:

  1. It's true, a lot of times I feel pressured to do something, but I don't really want to, because the event isn't something that appeals to me. I sort-of disagree with volunteering, because many people will be freeloaders, and only come to listen, not giving of their time, or money to help make church better. There are lots of areas you can help in, you don't always need to volunteer in one area. You should use your spiritual gifts, as well as what you enjoy and can afford, to help you decide what to do to help.

    ReplyDelete