Friday, 11 January 2013

Jesus Did Not Preform His Own Miracles


John 5:30 New International Version

30 By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

John 7:16 New International Version

16 Jesus answered, “My teaching is not my own. It comes from the one who sent me.

John 8:28 New International Version

28 So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me.

John 8:42 New International Version

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me.

John 12:49 New International Version

49 For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken.

John 14:24 New International Version

24 Anyone who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.

Acts 2:22 New International Version

22 “Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.


The thing all these verses have in common is that none of them say Jesus preformed hos own miracles. All of Jesus's miracles were through the Holly Spirit! God the father sent Jesus as his only son and used him to do these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment